PM Forklift Operator
|Start Date||Immediate Start|
|Position Title||PM Forklift Operator|
Followmont Transport is a large family owned business established 28 years ago and currently employs over 500 staff. We utilise the services of over 150 subcontractors and own and operate a 500 vehicle fleet.
Followmont primarily provides freight services throughout Queensland and the Northern Rivers Area of New South Wales.
An opportunity has arisen for a PM Forklift Operator to join our team at our Townsville Depot.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Current forklift license
- Minimum of two years forklift experience
- Transport experience is ideal but not critical
- The ability and desire to work afternoon shifts
- High attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Loading of freight an advantage
You will be working in a fast paced environment that is unlike any other transport company.
Your duties may include:
- Loading and unloading refrigerated pans and taut liners
- Handling general paperwork
- Assisting in general warehouse duties
Be rewarded by entering a company where opportunities for growth and development are endless.
We are looking for someone who not only has the skills and abilities to fulfil this role but someone who is keen to be a part of our great team.
Apply now by sending your resume to email@example.com