To our valued customers,
We thank you for your patience and understanding during the ongoing weather event in North Queensland. Our first priority is the safety of our staff and the public and our hearts go out to all those affected by this adverse weather.
Please note the below Depot closure, road conditions and service updates 11th Feb:
- Followmont coastal services are back and will continue as normal
- From Monday 11th February, pickups for the west will resume, however delays still remain and we ask for your patience
- A backlog of freight will move to Mt Isa and Cloncurry via Winton commencing 11th February, there will be service delays on the delivery of this freight as our Mt Isa branch will have 10 + days of freight to process.
- We expect to be able to service Charters Towers, Hughenden and Richmond, however Julia Creek remains closed.
Again thank you for your understanding
Please note the below Depot closure, road conditions and service updates 5th Feb:
- Our Townsville Depot remains closed on Tuesday 05/02/19 with no pickups or deliveries occurring
- Services ex Townsville to Cairns will depart tonight
- Roads west to Charters Towers, Cloncurry, Julia Creek, Hughenden and Mt Isa remain closed delaying services to these areas
- Services south ex Townsville affected with the Bruce Highway cut between Townsville and Ayr
- Services ex Brisbane are travelling as far north as possible however are currently held up at Mackay, Ayr and Charters Towers. These will continue north once roads reopen
- Vehicles are now able to access the Bruce Highway north of Ayr to Townsville and Cairns, however this is under police escort during daylight hours and relates to pharmaceutical items only
- All services west from Rockhampton are not affected
- Services to Darwin remain delayed until further notice
Please note the below Depot closure, road conditions and service updates 4th Feb:
- Townsville Depot is closed for pickups and deliveries Monday 04/02/19 and Tuesday 05/02/19, however operating on skeleton staff.
- Road closures north of Townsville to Innisfail and Cairns are affecting all vehicles dispatched for these areas and have been delayed.
- Heavy rainfall continues west of Townsville affecting all services to Charters Towers, Cloncurry, Julia Creek and Hughenden with roads remaining closed.
- Services north to Darwin picked up Thursday/Friday of last week are now experiencing delays. This will effect deliveries.